Thursday, September 8, 2011

....of the Disasters of Envy.

Jealousy. We all want what the other has. It may not be a big thing. It may not even be anything anyone cares about. Whether it be an object they have, a lifestyle they live, or maybe a relationship. Not necessarily the person, i mean yeah that very well easily could be it, but just the way the are with the person. Like just the stuff between them. Whatever it may be, it happens to all of us. Even the best of us. It may just be a subconcious thing and you may not even notice for a while. It's still there. It can be good or bad. More bad then good. I'm very guilty at this. I've seen people in relationships and thought "Aww. I wish I could have one like that." I've definitely wanted an object someone had. We all have. And lifestyle? Absolutely. I know many people I think "I wish I could live their life just one day to see what it's like." Also, I'll admit, I've been jealous of someone having a relationship with someone I want. Many times actually. It sucks. The biggest one for me though, is jealousy of other people's talents. Art, Singing, Dancing, Music ability, Sports. I'm jealous of so many people for being better than I. Even though I know their will always be someone better than you. At anything. It's just life. That's how it is. I hate getting these feelings. I wish we didn't get them. It's another one of those inevitable things though. For now, I guess I'll just try and work on it and think how well, maybe someone out there feels this way about me. I wonder..

1 comment: